The Big Hand of MHRI

Check this out - I am famous!!  Well, at least my hand is....

Yup, that is my hand.  Believe it or not, I got my hand photographed for this poster.


It was so weird and funny to walk into the break room today at UTC and see my hand blown up that large.  I immediately thought about the old Seinfeld episode where George Costanza was a hand model!  I also learned that the tip of my finger is a little bent to the left - who knew!

Anyway, just a funny experience I am sharing. 

On a more important note, I do want you to know we are serious about the  'Powered by You' campaign to encourage everyone to fill out an associate survey.  It is simple and takes 10-15 minutes. I make a personal pledge to read every written comment, so that we can use the information collected to make this a better place to work.  The link is: MedStarAssociateSurvey.org

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Without feedback from our associates it makes it difficult to make MHRI a great place to work so you can see why the associate survey is so important. Just in the past year, based on associate feedback, MHRI has made changes to how we recognize service, implemented our KUDOS program and have restructured Town Halls to focus more on what associates are asking for so keep the feedback coming!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!