The Fanciest Lunch Yet!

On my Feb 6th posting, I wrote about Lunch with the President. These have been a lot of fun, getting to know many associates, learning about the great work they are doing and hearing their suggestions.

Well, yesterday I walked into the board room at MNRH and was blown away! I felt like I stepped into a fancy restaurant for a gourmet meal! All of this is because the feedback from our very first group 'lunch' suggested we step up the quality of the food. Well Shrylnee (Shrylnee Speed who works with me and keeps everything in my office running) has really taken this request to heart and helped make it a special event. Thanks, Shrylnee!


Comments

  1. It was a great lunch; met a great group of people. Had a lot of fun.

    M-J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!