MedStar Total Rewards

If you are like me, the mail piles up for a few days (especially bills and what appears to be junk mail) and then I tend to catch up over the weekend.
 
Well, I want to take a minute to make sure you take a look at the MedStar Total Rewards booklet that should have arrived last week (for all benefits-eligible MedStar associates).  I was pleasantly surprised how much information it contained and how they personalized it (it had all of my information with the specific benefits I signed up for, how much they cost me and how much they cost MedStar).  

I found it useful and hope you do to.

For more information or questions about your summary, please contact Human Resources (at MHRI, contact: Myisha.D.Henry@medstar.net)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!