So those are the facts. I tend to be a very analytic person obsessed with data. However, words and data don’t begin to express the feeling in the room. Others, who were kind enough to send me an email, are better at expressing the feelings:
- A++++++ event
- Bravo! I am so proud to be at MedStar!
- Awesome! Highlight of the year. Period!
- What an absolutely boffo and wonderful Research Symposium.
- There could not have been a better demonstration of the power of multiplying academic prowess with a real-life clinical healthcare machine.
- It’s my new favorite MedStar event of the year!
- These residents and fellows are so impressive. The quality of the research is phenomenal.
- This is too good – I need to bring the rest of my department next year.
And if these words don’t give you the feel, please take a look at #MedStarGTsymposium19 on Twitter or scan some pictures from the Research Symposium on my latest blog post here.
I hope you came away from the event as energized as I am with a renewed commitment to our vision of advancing health through research, education, and innovation!
Read Focus at MedStarResearch.org/FOCUS.