So Proud!

On April 1, 1998 (April Fools Day) I presented my first late breaking clinical trial in front of 5,000 attendees at the American College of Cardiology (ACC) annual scientific sessions. It was a milestone in my career I will never forget.


Approximately, 15 years ago, I was fortunate that an enthusiastic, smart and ambitious young cardiologist from Argentina came to Washington to do a research fellowship at MedStar in my lab.

Today (St. Patrick’s Day), that same cardiologist stood in front of thousands at ACC presenting his own late breaking clinical trial.   Dr. Federico Asch did a superb job!  His presentation was first rate and he did a great job with some very difficult questions from experts (who literally wrote the book on the topic). 

It’s a wonderful feeling to do a big presentation at a national meeting but it pales in comparison to what I experienced today. I could not be prouder!  

Congratulations Federico!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!