Supporting Our #PowertoHeal

As you may have heard, MedStar is in the midst of our annual associate giving campaign, Giving: The Power to Heal. I hope you consider consider making a donation to the Giving: The Power to Heal this year and support of new investigators of next year and beyond. Please visit MedStarResearch.org/InspireHealing and select MedStar Health Research Institute in the drop down menu to direct your gift to the MedStar New Investigator Fund.


As part of our power to heal, MedStar has launched a campaign to see what our associates are grateful for and why they might contribute to our #PowertoHeal. Check out some of our associates below to see what they say!

Kim Kemp, "I'm grateful for being part of a dynamic organization that values their employees"

MCRC, "I'm grateful for research to advance health and healing!"

Surafel Zenebe, "I'm grateful for the opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and diverse center that improves so many lives."

Alex Z., "I'm grateful for the chance Nawar gave me when she hired me."

JoAnnete Peres, "I'm grateful for my awesome team; OCGM Rocks!"
Patricia O. Evans, "I'm grateful for my fellow associates!"

Carmen Williams, "I'm grateful for associates who complete their time-sheets on TIME!!"

Omar Khalid, "I'm grateful for having the opportunity to improve the lives of others!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!