Introducing .... Max!

In my monthly column yesterday,  I mentioned taking my new puppy Max for a walk which generated several requests to see puppy pics.... Well, here you go!

As background, I got Max from the SPCA of Anne Arundel where he was abandoned after being with a family (with a lot of cats and young children) for only 3 days.  He is sweet, smart and very attentive.  And he is growing fast!!  I got him at 25 pounds and he topped 38 just 3 weeks later.  So, next time you are on a video meeting with me and hear some squeaky toys or see a dog in the background, just smile and say hi to Max.

Here is Max at 3 months old when I met him at the pound with floppy ears.

And here is a recent pic of Max at 4 months old with ears standing up and taking in every sound of his new environment!


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Betsey, Lucy, and Anarcha: Recognition and Remembrance" with MHRI

World Medical Innovation Forum 2018

MedStar Health's Upcoming Advertising Campaign!